Analog Camera Sony SSC-SD36P Exwave HAD CCD
- 1/4 type Exwave HAD CCD
- 540 TV Lines
- 360˚ high speed rotation, horizontal speed up to 430˚/s
- High ratio zooming up to: SSC-SD36P: 36x optical zoom, and 12x digital zoom SSC-SD26P: 26x optical zoom, and 12x digital zoom
- Day/Night function can be switched between colour/monochrome mode
- Alarm Out function
- Wide (120x standard) dynamic range DynaView technology
- Privacy Zone function
- 209 preset points
- Vandal proof and IP66 Ingress Protection housing
Protect at-risk spaces with this unitised rapid dome camera that’s designed specifically for outdoor use. Crisp image quality is assured by Sony Exwave HAD sensor technology that can function effectively in light levels as low as 1.4 lx. Powerful 36x optical zoom offers wide area coverage, plus the ability to grab detailed close-ups without losing clarity. High-speed endless panning, tilt and zoom allows the operator to home in quickly on areas of interest in a scene in one seamless movement. Camera positions can be stored in memory as presets for instant recall to simplify monitoring of wide areas. Designed for dependable round-the-clock performance in demanding outdoor environments, the unitised camera body is IP66 rated to resist weather and unwelcome tampering by vandals.
- Crisp colour images, even in low lightThe 1/4-type CCD sensor with Exwave HAD technology ensures crisp, clear colour images with 540 TV lines resolution and a high sensitivity of 1.4 lx (F1.6, 50 IRE).
- Get closer with powerful 36x optical zoom36x optical zoom range pulls distant subjects closer for a clear view. Combined with 12x digital zoom it offers a powerful 432x total zoom capability.
- High-speed 360˚ endless panningHome in quickly on areas of interest in the scene. The SSC-SD36P teams high-speed 360° endless panning at up to 430°/s with rapid tilt performance of up to 200°/s. Combined with speedy zoom, it’s possible to precisely pinpoint a spot anywhere in the camera’s field of view in less than a second.
- 209 preset positions and 16 preset toursStore specific points of interest in memory with an accuracy of just ±0.1degree and recall them instantly. Preset tours can cycle automatically through a memorised series of camera settings to patrol a scene without manual intervention. There are four sets of patterns and playback modes with actions for lens zoom, horizontal pan and vertical tilt.
- Image flipEnjoy uninterrupted viewing of any object passing directly beneath the camera. The dome automatically rotates 180° and repositions itself to keep the subject clearly in the frame at all times.
- 8-zone privacy maskingMask up eight unwanted or prohibited areas to provide privacy within the camera’s field of view.
- Motion detectionThe camera can automatically trigger a connected video recorder or send an alarm signal to an external device when it detects motion within its field of view.
- Effortlessly handle varied lighting conditionsDynaView technology expands video dynamic range, improving visibility of images in scenes with high or poor contrast.
- Tough design for outdoor security and surveillance applicationsThe unitised camera body features a scratch-proof polycarbonate dome cover, plus a vandal-proof aluminum dome casing. An IP66 rating assures protection against ingress by water and dust.
||1/4-type with “Exwave HAD” technology
|Number of effective pixels (H x V)
||540 TV lines
||More than 50 dB
||Color: 1.4 lux (F1.6, 50 IRE), 0.7 lux (F1.6, 30 IRE)
B/W: 0.01 lux (F1.6, 50 IRE), 0.005 lux (F1.6, 30 IRE)
||Internal, Line lock
||Auto/Manual (-3 to +28 dB)
||ATW/AUTO/ONE PUSH/INDOOR/OUTDOOR/ MANUAL
||Auto-focus zoom lens
|Horizontal viewing angle
||1.7 degree to 57.8 degree
||f=3.4 mm to 122.4 mm
||F1.6 (wide), F4.5 (tele)
|Minimum object distance
||320 mm (wide), 1,500 mm (tele)
||360 degree endless
||-92 degrees to 0 degrees